- Excellent look with attractive color with some thick cotton dhoti
- The traditional wear of the state is called Mundu which is worn on the lower portion of the body, from the waist to the foot. It is white and is worn by both men and women.
- It resembles a long skirt or a dhoti. The upper garment varies with gender and age.
- This dress is worn in Kerala, Tulunadu region and Maldive islands.
- In Hindus, men wear a Mundu and a Jubbafor special occasions. It can be made of silk and Kara is often embroidered.
Men prefer to do this while doing any physical activities. The upper garment is called Melmundu which is worn like a towel on the shoulders. The white shirt is also worn by many men these days.